We will be CLOSED today, Wednesday, July 26. This is due to recent heavy rains that have resulted in dangerously high river conditions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please check out our FAQ’s under the “about us” tab. It’s very helpful in making your trip a success.
TUBING • KAYAKING • CANOEING • RAFTING ON THE DELAWARE RIVER
4 Union Square Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Please leave an email and we will do our best to contact you the same day.
RIVER FRONT LOCATION • RESTAURANT & BAR ON-SITE
If you’re looking to go tubing on the Delaware River, you have found the right place! Join Twin Rivers Tubing for a fun day of Tubing, Kayaking, Canoeing and Rafting. We’re located inside the Sandbar in Phillipsburg, NJ where the Delaware River Meets the Lehigh River. We’re across the river from Easton, PA and less then a mile from the Crayola factory. A wonderful way to spend a summer day with family and friends. Enjoy the best scenic views of New Jersey and Pennsylvania while you tube, kayak, raft or canoe along the Delaware River.
- Free Life Jackets
- Free Key Check
- Free tube tethers for children under 14
- Free Shuttle Service (Please note last shuttle times under hours tab)
- Parking directly across the street behind Jimmy’s Hot Dog Stand
- Start your trip and end your trip where you park
- Indoor Restrooms
- Indoor Changing Rooms
- Outdoor Showers
- All boat rentals MUST be booked in advance
- One SMALL/MEDIUM cooler with handle per group of five. NO alcohol permitted
- We do not rent cooler tubes. It’s up to you to get your cooler down river.
- The Sand Bar indoor/outdoor deck bar
- NEW FOR 2017 OUTDOOR PATIO BAR!
- Ringers Chew Chew Grill Restaurant
- Family Owned and Operated
- Customer Friendly
- Beautiful view of the Lehigh River Falls
- Minimum age requirement for tubing 6 years old (kayaking minimum age is 12)
- 30 minutes from Allentown, PA
- 1 hour 15 minutes from New York City, NY
- 1 hour 20 Minutes from Philadelphia, PA