Well…Our 2015 season has come to an end! Thank you for sharing your summer with us! We enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to seeing you again next season!
PLEASE PARK ACROSS THE STREET BEHIND JIMMY’S DOGGIE STAND! IT’S FREE. THANK YOU!
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW BACK TO SCHOOL HOURS…WE WILL NOW ONLY BE OPEN WEEKENDS. WE WILL STAY OPEN WEEKENDS THROUGH SEPTEMBER AS LONG AS RIVER AND WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE…WE WILL KEEP OUR WEBSITE UPDATED.
Wearing a life vest with Twin Rivers Tubing has always been mandatory regardless of age or athletic ability. You MUST keep it on at ALL times. We can not stress enough the importance of this. You can be safe and smart and still have fun all at the same time.
Please note that while we allow coolers…they may only be small personal sized coolers. One per group pf 5.
4 Union Square
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Formerly Lazy River Outpost
Located in the Sandbar
If your looking to go tubing on the Delaware River, you have found the right place! Join Twin Rivers Tubing (formerly Lazy River Outpost) for a fun day of Tubing, Kayaking, Canoeing and Rafting. We’re located inside the Sandbar in Phillipsburg, NJ where the Delaware River Meets the Lehigh River. We’re across the river from Easton, PA and only a few miles from the Crayola factory. A wonderful way to spend a summer day with family and friends. Enjoy the best scenic views of New Jersey and Pennsylvania while you tube, kayak, raft or canoe along the Delaware River.
- Free Parking
- Free Life Jackets
- Free Key Check
- Free 2 tube tethers for children ages 6-10
- Free Shuttle Service to drop off points
- Start your trip and end your trip where you park
- Deck Bar on premises
- Family Owned and Operated
- Customer Friendly
- Indoor Restrooms, Changing Rooms and Outdoor Showers
- Beautiful view of the Lehigh River Falls
- Minimum age requirement 6 years old
- 30 minutes from Allentown, PA
- 1 hour 15 minutes from New York City, NY
- 1 hour 20 Minutes from Philadelphia, PA