- Everyone must wear a life jacket.
- If you don’t know how to swim…LIFE JACKETS MUST BE WORN!
- Children must be 6 or older.
- Anyone under 18 please have an adult with you.
- Please wear appropriate shoes. Water shoes or old sneakers preferred.
- One small sized cooler per group of 5. Alcohol not allowed.
- Absolutely no glass allowed on the river.
- Please read and sign our waiver. (Click here to download waiver)
- Anyone that is impaired before their their voyage will be turned away.
Mother Nature is our friend, and also runs our schedule!
All of our activities are dictated be the weather.
Twin Rivers will be closed IF:
- due to poor weather or river conditions
- the river is too high from a previous rain fall, even on a day beautiful day .
- there is a threat of severe weather, we will close.
If you have reservations PLEASE check the website before you leave to see if we are closed due to weather or river conditions.
We always do our best to accommodate cancelled reservations.